What We Do:
Explore the ArtAround Roswell 2021-2022 Sculptures
ArtAround Roswell 2022 - 2023 Temporary Collection: TRADITION
For the 7th season of ArtAround Roswell, artists were asked to explore the theme of tradition. What made us who we are? How can we learn from the past? What do we celebrate as a community? Since 2016, Roswell’s “museum without walls” has certainly become a beloved tradition in our city – sparking conversation, delighting visitors and activating public spaces throughout our parks and historic downtown.
If you have any questions or stories to share, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and Instagram at @RoswellArts
Explore the Collection!
- Download the free Otocast App: This offers a guided audio tour with commentary from the artists about their inspirations, materials and processes. The app can be used from home or at the sculptures. In addition to ArtAround, the Otocast app allows you to visit other sculpture collections around the country. The app is available at Apple and Google Play.
- Experience the BRAND NEW Along the Way Virtual Tour An exciting new way to discover and explore the permanent sculptures in ArtAround and Bike Rack Project collection. CLICK HERE
- Explore the Public Art Google Map Roswell Arts Fund has created an interactive Google map featuring the public art in Roswell. Click on different icons and from the comfort of home be transported to that location CLICK HERE
- Share the Experience The RAF team wants to hear from the community and we encourage residents and visitors to send their feedback to email@example.com, sign up for our newsletter and tag us (#RoswellArts) in their pictures and stories on Facebook and Instagram.
- Get Your Kids Involved! We have printable coloring pages for all of the permanent sculptures available for free. Be sure to take pictures and post with our hashtag #RoswellArts – we love to feature our budding artists! CLICK HERE
Become a Sponsor Today!
Help us strengthen the arts. Sponsoring ArtAround or one of Roswell Arts Fund’s other initiatives is a wonderful way to bring visibility to your business and support the creative economy of Roswell!
Contact us to learn more.