What We Do
Functional Artistic Bike Racks
Why Artist Bike Racks?
Great cities integrate art, aesthetic elements into the fabric of who they are and that means integrating aesthetic elements into the design of the structure of everyday life. Bike racks are a wonderful way to capture a city’s vibe, provoke curiosity, and a smile.
The City of Roswell has been designated as a Bicycle Friendly Community by the League of American Bicyclists for eleven years in a row. Roswell was the first city in Georgia to receive this recognition in 2006.
Functional Artist Designed Bike Racks are designed to:
- Enhance Roswell’s image as a cultural destination and bicycle friendly city
- Help brand Roswell, activate our Modern Spirit. Southern Soul
- Accommodate our large number of cyclers
- Promote healthy living and healthy air
- Weave art into our infrastructure
- Improve our aesthetic biking and pedestrian experience
- Build our public art collection
- Encourage alternative mode of transportation in dense areas with parking shortages such as Historic Downtown Roswell
- Put a smile on your face!
Unity by Nathan Pierce
Located at Northwood Elementary, Sponsored by Northwood Foundation
COMING SOON: Below are renditions of the of the additional 2019 Artistic Bike Racks that will be installed in 2019. Locations and additional information coming soon.