Creative and Cultural Online Resources
Below is an evolving list of online artistic resources curated by the staff and board of Roswell Arts Fund. We will update with additional information daily. If you have resources to share please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Resources for Artists and Cultural Organizations.
- Georgia Council for the Arts Individual and Organizational resources
- Atlanta Artist Lost Gig Fund
- A national freelance artists resource list with opportunities, virtual events and financial relief options available to artists of all disciplines.
- Springboard Emergency Relief Fund Resources
- Economic Impact Survey from Americans for the Arts
- Americans for the Arts’ COVID-19 resource and response center
- Other aggregated lists of resources and assistance: Creative Capital, Grantmakers in the Arts
- Flowchart from the Arts, Entertainment, and Media Industry Coordinating Committee (AEMI) to provide initial guidance on how to access the expanded unemployment insurance benefits
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
How can a community support the creative sector during an emergency?
- If you had tickets to an upcoming cultural event (i.e., performance, concert, exhibition, lecture), consider donating that ticket back to the organization.
- Purchase a gift certificate now for a future arts event or experience. Invest in your own cultural future by supporting arts organizations today
- If you are able, make a financial donation directly to a cultural organization or artist.
- Reach out to your favorite organizations and artists through their website or social media and send a note of encouragement
Bring the arts into your home!
Nurture your soul and inspire imagination with online resources. Many of these links are available year-round!
- Center for Puppetry Arts is livestreaming classes, tours and performance
- Dad’s Garage Social-Distancing Spectacular has begun to livestream, by phone, live shows via Twitch.
- Story Time with Fulton County Public Library (Weekdays at 11AM)
- Atlanta Contemporary virtual program
- Children’s Museum of Atlanta has debuted a new virtual program called #CMAatHome.
- Rock out online to Alliance Theatre’s Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed
- Every day at 12:30 pm EST through April 11, at-home and in-studio video performances by 2020 festival artists will be posted to the Savannah Music Festival YouTube channel and each video includes links to support artists directly.
Get Crafty: Sew Masks for Caregivers
Around the World Resources
Public Art Experiences
Classes and Creative Challenges
- Free Art and Design or Humanities classes from Ivy League schools
- Participate in a free one week creativity challenge
- Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days
- Cesar Kuriyama: One second every day
- Gucci Osteria’s Massimo Bottura is offering free virtual cooking classes on Instagram
- Learn, watch, create with Dance Alone Together
- 567 Broadway(Learn choreography to Broadway musicals)
- Dancing Alone Together aims to be a central resource for the digital dance world that is beginning to bloom.
Museums, Literary Links, Music, and Performances
- Enjoy Alvin Ailey’s ‘Revelations’ in its in entirety from your own home
- Watch performances from the National Theatre online
- Theatre Resources At Home
- Stream Live Concerts during Coronavirus
- Google Arts and Culture Tour over 1200 museums and cultural sites virtually
- Watch the world’s finest theatre productions with Digital Theatre, anywhere, anytime.
- Metropolitan Opera: New York City Limited time free nightly opera stream
- Broadway World has launched Living Room Concerts (on Twitter
- Vancouver Symphony live stream of final performance of BeethovenFest
- Social Distancing Festival list of live streaming events around the world
- Royal London Opera House YouTube Channel
- Vienna State Opera House
- Take a virtual tour of 33 National Parks
- Download over 300,000 books from the NY Public Library
- 10 University Art Classes to take online today