Beaucoup Jazz & Blues Festival and Pop Up Art Village
Get ready for the third annual Beaucoup Jazz and Blues Festival and Pop Up Art Village, an extraordinary outdoor gathering that combines the best of music, art, food, and community! Join us for a lively celebration featuring world-class Jazz and Blues musicians, delicious food and beverages, and a dynamic Pop Up Art Village.
September 30, 2023
1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1005 Holcomb Woods Pkwy, Roswell, GA 30076
(Parking lot of PGA Superstore)
2023 Featured Artists
Lineup – Approx. times: Tritone Youth Orchestra (1:00 pm) | Grant Green Jr. (2:00 pm) | Tyler Neal Band (3:00 pm) | Hibbard/Wright Project (4:15 pm) | Joe Alterman Trio (5:30 pm) | Eddie 9V (6:45 pm) | Jason Marsalis (8:45 pm)
Sneak Peek of Roswell Motoring Festival!
Catch a Sneak Peek of Roswell Motoring Festival’s 4th Annual Event at the Beaucoup Festival! Experience a stunning lineup of 20 cars, offering an exclusive preview of the upcoming event on October 7th supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Artful Aftermath Whimsies
Bee’s Paintings and More
Boss Mama Kreations
Dark Horse Clay Works
Desserts by Jewelz
Due South Soapworks
God’s Grace Jewelry
Hannah McIntyre Art
J Hain Art
JusArtz- The Art of Justice Cutler
Pastry Plug Gift Shop
Penn Art Images
PK Young Art
Planted by Em
Tresors Par Moi
William Ballard Art
2023 Granting Organizations, Sponsors and Partners
2021 - 2022 Beaucoup Festival Photos
Become A Sponsor
If you’re passionate about supporting the arts and want to make a lasting impact, consider becoming a sponsor of the Beaucoup Jazz and Blues Festival and Pop Up Art Village. By sponsoring this event, you’ll contribute to the cultural enrichment of our community with year round benefits.
Festival FAQs (In no particular order)
Lineup – Approx. times: Tritone Youth Orchestra (2:00 pm) | Tyler Neal Band (3:00 pm) | Hibbard/Wright Project (4:15 pm) |
Joe Alterman Trio (5:30 pm) | Eddie 9V (6:45 pm) | Jason Marsalis (8:45 pm)
Will call tickets can be picked up at the festival box office near the ticket gate.
Yes. But if we reach capacity we will stop sales. Tickets $30 in advance / $40 at the door
All sales are final. The good news is that your ticket purchase helps to support Roswell Arts Fund’s programs! We thank you!
Beaucoup Festival is rain or shine.
HOWEVER, if severe inclement weather is looming prior to the festival, Roswell Arts Fund reserves the right to push to the rain date. IF that happens, Roswell Arts Fund will immediately update ticket holders at the email associated with their ticket purchase, through the ticketing platform, and on RAF’s website and social media platforms.
There is ample parking in the adjacent parking lot.
If you plan to drink, Uber/Lyft/ride sharing is recommended.
If you are biking to the festival, please make sure to lock your bike away from entrances and high traffic areas so as not to impede movement in and around the festival.
Yes, re-entry will be allowed. Individuals seeking re-entry will need to wear and present their valid day-of wristband and hand stamp to re-enter. Wristbands that have been tampered with are not considered valid. Damaged, lost, or stolen wristbands will not be replaced or allowed entry.
YES! You may bring chairs and/or small tables but please do not bring tents, hammocks or anything that might obstruct the view of audience members around you.
If you want to leave your chairs to visit other areas of the festival or to leave for re-entry at a later time, you may do so at your own risk.
No, please leave all animals at home. Unless they are trained service animals. This is an outdoor event with little shade and no green space for animals to relieve themselves.
Outside alcohol is prohibited. (One exception – sealed water bottles)
We have food and beverage vendors on site who would love to serve you. Or you can exit the festival space and visit one of the restaurants nearby. (Keep your wristband on)
YES! It’s a great way to introduce children to incredible local artisans and fabulous musicians!
Please do not smoke or vape inside the festival grounds. You are welcome to exit the festival and re-enter. Don’t forget your handstamp and don’t lose your wristband!
- Folding chairs and small personal tables – you will be asked to remove camping chairs from cases upon entry for safety inspections.
- We ask that everyone follow our festival seating guidelines and keep all chairs, blankets, and children’s strollers within the marked point to keep pedestrian pathways clear at each stage. All are subject to search and wand by our security upon entry.
- Non-professional recording equipment (point & shoot cameras, flip video cameras, etc.)
- Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Backpacks are prohibited. Exceptions to the Bag Policy for parents of babies and toddlers with diaper bags, breastfeeding mothers and those with documented medical needs.
Good Vibes! Let’s have fun.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind. The festival will have multiple food vendors on site.
- No outside alcohol or drugs
- No pets. (however, service animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are welcome)
- No guns, pocket knives, any weapons of any kind
- No coolers.
- No umbrellas or canopy tents.
- No professional cameras or professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment
- No large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- No aerosol cans including sunscreen
- No drones or any other remote flying device
- No outside vending or soliciting of any kind
- No Bad Attitudes – this is a festival celebrating music, art, food and community! Be kind.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. There will be extra sanitizing stations and washrooms on site.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
While vaccinations are not currently mandated by state guidelines to attend the Beaucoup Festival, they are strongly encouraged.
By attending the Beaucoup Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home to take care of yourself and others. Wash your hands. Help keep each other healthy.
Happy to help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org